- You will not be covered for any directly or indirectly related claims (see note at the end of this section) arising from the following if at the time of taking out this policy or booking your journey (whichever is later), you:
a) are being prescribed regular medication;
b) have received treatment for or had a consultation with a doctor or hospital specialist for any medical condition in the past 6 months;
c) are being referred to, treated by or under the care of a doctor or a hospital specialist;
d) are awaiting treatment or the results of any tests or investigations;
If we are unable to cover a medical condition, this will mean that any other insured person by us will not be able to make a claim arising from the medical condition(s). This may even apply if the person with the medical condition(s) purchases cover from another provider.
- You will not be covered if you travel against the advice of a doctor or where you would have been if you had sought their advice before beginning your journey.
- You will not be covered if you know you will need medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility during your journey.
- You will not be covered for any directly or indirectly related claim if, before your journey, a doctor diagnosed that you have a terminal condition.
- You will not be covered if you were waiting for medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility or were under investigation for a medical condition when your policy was issued.
- You will not be covered if you are traveling specifically for the purpose of obtaining and / or receiving any elective surgery, procedure or hospital treatment.
- You will not be covered for any claim related to pregnancy, childbirth, abortion and all their consequences or complications, not limited to: voluntary interruption of pregnancy, delivery, and miscarriage.
- You will not be covered for any claims related to artificial insemination or any sterility treatment and contraception expenses.
- You will not be covered for any claim related to sexually transmitted diseases.
- You will not be covered for thermal cure expenses, heliotherapy, physiotherapy, and aesthetic treatment.
- You will not be covered for prosthesis expenses, equipment, implant as well as optical expenses, not used for intraoperative conditions.
- You are not covered for any vaccination expenses.
- You will not be covered for any scientifically and medically non-recognized care or treatments.
- You will not be covered for any treatment or care administered by a family member.
- You are not covered for epilepsy or convulsions, from which you suffer, as well as any medical event which diagnosis, symptoms or causes are of psychic, psychological or psychiatric nature.
- You are not covered for cost related to tests and treatment of Obesity, weight reduction and nutrition related illnesses.