Allianz Partners its subsidiaries and branches (or "We"), appreciate your interest in our services. Protecting your privacy is a top priority for us. This privacy notice explains how and what type of personal data will be collected and used, processed, transferred or stored ( “Use”) why it is collected and Used and to whom will be shared.
Please read this notice carefully.
By accessing Websites you accept this “Privacy Notice”. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, do not proceed to further web pages of Allianz Partners Websites. This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. We therefore ask you to review our Privacy Notice on regular basis. The last line of this Privacy Notice below indicates when the Privacy Notice was updated.
Who are we?
Allianz Partners travel insurance is underwritten by Allianz Global & Corporate Specialty (AGCS) South Africa FSP No:16722, The Firs, 2nd Floor, 32 A Cradock Avenue, Rosebank, 2196, South Africa.
Claims will be managed by an Allianz Partners appointed Third Party Administrator, which is duly licensed to provide specialized integrated management and technology solutions in the field of insurance management and administration.
What are the purposes and the scope of this Statement?
Allianz Partners is committed to safeguarding the personal data that we have received from users. Accordingly, Allianz Partners has developed this statement to describe how and what type of data will be collected and /or Used from users and the purposes for which Allianz Partners may Use such data. This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data collected and Used by Allianz Partners.
Allianz Partners also outlines reasonable precautions which are taken to keep your data secure.
What personal data will be collected?
When you visit Allianz Partners Websites, our web server automatically records details about your visit (for example, your IP address, the type of browser software used, Allianz Partners Website pages that you actually visit including the date and the duration of your visit).
At the time of your purchase, we collect and use your personal information such as Full name, Gender, Contact details (address, e-mail address, phone/fax number), Age / date of birth, Nationality and credit / debit card or bank information.
In case of a claim, we will collect and Use various types of the personal data including but not limited to Marital status, Occupation, , medical reports, death certificates, medical claims history, details of physical and psychological health or medical conditions, credit/debit card and bank account details.
We will Use your personal data provided to us for a number of purposes including but not limited to the below.
Allianz Partners will Use your personal data:
- For the purposes of technical administration and research & development of the Allianz Partners Website,
- For customer and user administration and marketing,
- To inform you about our services and products, and
- For such purposes as otherwise specified.
- For Insurance Claims Management.
- Fraud, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing prevention and detection,
- Meet any legal obligations (e.g., tax, accounting and administrative obligations).
- For the performance of a contract if the processing is necessary to perform the contract or if you request the processing in order to enter into the contract;
- For the protection of your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which you are subject
- Where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the public interest or in the exercise of official authority of us; and
- Where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Allianz Partners or a third party (unless overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms).